You have heard before by the wise Aristotle that excellence itself is not an act, but a habit. Its your daily habits that are controlling your destiny right now. We all have 24 hours in a day. The question is, How do we use it? The ability to maximise your time and make every minute count is so important in business. Whether you are Richard Branson, Warren Buffet or any person working in a 9-5 Job it is important to use these 5 steps to get from where you are, to where you want to be!
1. Know your Purpose/Goal. Your purpose is not something that stumbles across you, nor it is something you find. Your purpose is something you decide upon. Everything in life has a purpose and if you are going to have the level of success you deserve then you must know clearly what that it. This is the internal compass that is going to drive all of your decisions. So whenever you are uncertain about something, or whenever you dont know what to do, it is your purpose that will guide you forward. It will also provide you with massive motivation provided it is something you feel deeply about and strongly believe in. Then you must also know specifically the goal you are wanting to achieve. This must be something you revisit often and are fully conscious of at all times!I highly recommend you read your goals both in the morning and at night!
2. Get super jacked motivated- It is extremely important you feel motivated daily. It is your responsibility to motivate yourself, no one elses. If you are not super motivated you wont take all the actions necessary to succeed. To motivate yourself I recommend you wake up with gratitude each morning, read your goals, connect to your purpose, listen to some personal development and then workout each day, preferably in the morning is best. When you break through physical barriers you also break through mental barriers as well!
3. Remove blocks- this is essential if you are to succeed at the level and rate you deserve. Blocks include fears, limiting beliefs, negative emotions from the past and any inner conflicts you may be experiencing. Personally I have used hypnosis and NLP to clear these out for myself and it has changed my life. Life is a dance between what you fear most and what you desire most. So if you focus on what you desire then you'll dance the dance much better. Do what you fear and the fear will disappear!!
4. Add Skills - the less you learn the less you earn and the more you learn the more you earn. Warren Buffet was right when he said this. You must add skills if you are going to continually grow and improve. Skills can include those in sales, social media, speaking, communicating, influencing etc. You can never have enough skills. Skills make the difference between someone who is average and someone who is a master. Repetition is the mother of skill. So the more you repeat it, the more skillful you become. Bruce Lee said I fear not the man who has practiced 10000 different kicks, but the man who has practiced the same kick 10000 times!
5. Action or commitment - those that succeed that fastest simply take the most action. If you're interested you'll do whats convenient, if you're committed you'll do whatever it takes. So go out there and make mistakes. The more mistakes you make, the more you will learn, and the more you learn the more you will grow! Progress = Happiness! You must know that any action is better than inaction!!
Greatness Is You!