Tuesday 28 October 2014

Possible or Impossible? 

What we consider possible or impossible is rarely a function of our true capability but more a function of our beliefs about who we are!! It is the small decisions we make every single day that will ultimately determine our destiny!
If there is something you want to do and you are feeling the feelings of fear (false evidence appearing real) then there are a few ways to overcome this by asking yourself:
1. What have been the most negative consequences as a result of holding onto this fear? How much has this cost me already?
2. If I do not commit to this action, will when I am sitting in my rocking chair at 80 years old regret not taking this decision?
3. Why is it an absolute must for me to do this now? What are the reasons why it is a must that I do this?
So when you feel the feelings of fear acknowledge them and say thank you for trying to protect me, however my life will not be defined by fear, it will be defined by my unshakeable belief, certainty, burning desire and faith that within me that I can and I will create ANYTHING I choose!!
You do not get what you want you get what you expect! Sometimes we want and want but in order to have you must not want. Because you cannot want and have at the same time. Whatever is happening in your world right now is a reflection of your expectations. Energy flows where your awareness goes. The most dominant force in your awareness is your expectations!!! So feel the feeeelings of already 'having' that which you desire and by the law of the universe you are allowing that which you want into your life! It is not separate from you....Make it a part of you and it will draw itself to you at the speed that is in direct proportion to your level of expectation!!

No comments:

Post a Comment