Monday 22 December 2014

Some Lessons in Life Mastery

The following is adapted from some audios delivered by none other than Tony Robbins. I hope this inspires you as we move towards Christmas...

The level of thinking that has got us to where we are, is not going to take us to where we want to go. To get where we want to be we have to take on a new level of thinking. To get to the next level we have to look at the world in a different way. One of those is you must perceive yourself in a different way, not just your capability but who you are right now, today! That shift begins the minute you decide to consciously define yourself, instead of letting the environment do it for you.

In order to achieve all that you want ask yourself who would I have to become? More fun, playful, passionate, outrageous, disciplined? What would I do when I wake up in the morning? How would I have to look at myself in the mirror? What would I have to see in myself and in others?  How would I need to treat people? How would I breathe? How would I walk and talk? How would I speak to myself? What would I think about life? What would I believe about myself?

Now imagine stepping into this person and fusing with this person and immediately go out and act that way. Then go out and conduct your life as if you were a public figure. This will make you totally transparent which is one of the qualities of influential people. An increase in the quality of beliefs creates the increase in the quality of life.

Your success and happiness is directly proportional to your level of commitment to Constant and Never Ending Improvement (CANI).


Also, your level of personal and professional success is in direct proportion to your level of commitment to CANI. This has to be measured. We must know that problems are opportunities for growth and it is best to solve them before they exist. We must find the deeper meaning and higher purpose in our perceived problems so that we can move forward and become greater as people. The toughest times of our life provide us with the greatest resources to change our life. Remember to trust yourself and have faith that all is happening for you to experience the truth of who you really are. 

Have a beautiful and powerful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment