Sunday 16 April 2017

How do I improve the relationship with myself?

I was thinking today, ‘what has the greatest impact on the quality of your life?’

Then I started to think, ‘is it your health? is it the amount of money you make? is it how much success you have? is it who you are in a relationship with?’

And then the answer came to me.

It is the relationship you have with yourself. You could have all the money in the world, you could have all the success in the world, you could have your dream body or even your dream partner but ultimately what has the greatest impact on the quality of your life is the quality of your relationship with yourself.

I then asked myself these questions:
‘How could I improve the quality of relationship with myself?’
‘How happy am I with the relationship I have with myself on a scale of 0-10?’
‘What would it take for me to be a 10?’

For you to be a 10 I can say you have to let go of any limiting or negative thoughts you have about yourself that cause you to feel bad.

Once you’ve discovered the limiting or negative thoughts that pop up in your mind I recommend you simply……let them go.

As Wayne Dyer says… ‘have a mind that is open to everything, and attached to nothing.’



I recommend you make two empowering decisions today that would cause you to feel great about yourself!

This is doing what I call, thinking outside the box!

How you feel in any moment in time is a decision, and only you have the power to make that decision in terms of how you feel.

Maybe you could make the decision that no matter what happens this week, you’re going to be happy no matter what. Or maybe it’s I decide to love myself no matter what, or I decide to accept myself. Another decision this week could be not one negative thought is allowed in your mind. A great exercise to do is the second you notice the negative thought come up, you say to yourself ‘erase! what I really mean is…. (and then tell yourself your new truth).’ I can tell you this really works!

Your self esteem is directly related to how much money you make by the way. So the higher your self esteem is, the greater the amount of money you make. Also the higher yourself esteem, the more you are going to enjoy your life. Life is always supporting your return to love. Always.

I want to wish you an outstanding week, treat yourself how you would want others to treat you and be kind to yourself and others.

P.S If you are interested in letting go of any limiting beliefs from your mind or cultivating self love we have super exercises for this in our online course. It is still at 50% off, click here: http://lukehawkinscoaching.com/offer

Happy Easter… Love and Light from me,

Luke 

No comments:

Post a Comment