Tuesday 4 November 2014

Two Powerful Teachings To Move Forward

These are two outstanding excerpts taken from the influential book, ''Think and Grow Rich" .....

"If I had the courage to see myself as I really am, I would find out what is wrong with me, and correct it, then I might have the chance to profit by mistakes and learn something from the experience of others, for I know that there is something WRONG with me, or I would now be where I WOULD HAVE BEEN IF I had spent more time analysing my weaknesses, and less time building alibis (stories) to cover them....."

"Life is a checkerboard, and the player opposite you is TIME. If you hesitate before moving, or neglect to move promptly, your men will be wiped off the board by TIME. You are playing against a partner who will not tolerate INDECISION!"

Successful people make decisions quickly and change them slowly while unsuccessful people make decisions slowly, if at all, and change them very quickly!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment