Saturday 1 November 2014

Tony Robbins Got Purpose?



"When people say they are pessimistic, cynical or sceptical what they are really screaming out is I'm scared out of my mind, I'm afraid to dream again, I'm afraid to think about what's possible, I'm afraid to go and stand for something and go for my vision because maybe one time the person did that or they tried several times and it didn't work out so they got pain. So they stopped dreaming, envisioning and stopped coming up with meaning and instead they try and keep themselves away from the pain by saying 'there's no meaning in it all anyway' but that gives the ultimate pain because it gives you a life without meaning and no one can live a life thats fulfilled without a sense of meaning, we've been put here for a reason and the question is why? .....

"Know that every thing in life has a purpose and everybody has a special gift. It is your opportunity to find out what that is and ultimately that is up to you to decide, you must decide what that is, that is only something you can do!''

I highly recommend you listen to this. I have listened to it a few times and it really made an outstanding difference to my life and allowed me discover my purpose and decide what that is. It is my belief we are infinite in our capacity. The freedom we are most in need of is to disassemble all of the patterns that stand between our conscious awareness and our infinite capacity. If you approach these patterns in a neutral way you will understand that within it is the map to your infinite nature. The most effective way to break down these patterns is to see them as the illusions as they are, divorce yourself from them and then decide on your purpose to carry you through all of the seasons life has to offer!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment